<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, August 27, 2004

ahhhh the sadness and the guilt
out of town for all the big marches and protest kick offs for the RNC
i had this marvelous opportunity to live like the priveledged class for one weekend (not to mention get out of the city while its still summer) and I just couldn't pass it up.
So far I'm loving the escape - even though we've been very busy with actual work since I got out here I still feel so luxurious just to be AWAY. Why has the summer felt soo short, and so damp and so not very warm? DAG it makes me envy all those texas folk. Short bursts of quickly passing envy, ok?

Please protest if you care to, for me. I'll catch up somehow when I return.

Guilt! Sadness! covetousness! and the Hamptons. oh my

Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?