<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, December 19, 2003

hey kids! Big surprise just in time for our frenzied flight from town! Layoff 2003!!!!! Yes I did get shitcanned and I feel oddly warm inside. It feels like free money (for 3 moths) and a brand new opportunity to examine my secret fantasy job list - I'm in this mindset of believing I can do anything I want (within reason)
I'm already spreading the news (networking I suppose) and making plans to figure out if I really like what I imagined I'd like as a new career direction. I also feel really free to reconfigure what I was defining as a job necesity . We've spent the last year trying to lower our home operating costs and its fairly managable now thanks to divine intervention and a wonderful supportive family. So I feel released and allowed to not have to make so much money as I did before. I can start from scratch wheere any money is good money!
and hopefully I'll save some of the severance and unemplyment to buy even more time and flexibility. I feel energized and optimistic. I also feel determined to enjoy the time when I'm not working the way I've encouraged others too - I know its a challenge but I want to not waste all my glorious free time feeling anxious - lets hope it works and let me know if you hear of any cool jobs :)
xoxoxox
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?