<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, November 12, 2003

trying to somehow fix the comments - but what do I know?

The illustrious run of "Who Whacked the Putter?" is now concluded - I had a great time singing and strutting to silly blues numbers in my platform knee-high boots - taunting people with twizzlers and the like. I met some really cool folks and remembered that I really like singing and showing off a little so all in all it was a success.

Now that I'm not in a show and not fairly snott addled I realize that I do have to clean the house some times and buy groceries and go to work and the like...During the slacker days I really for thefirst time in my adult life just allowed myself to be very messy and just leave crap where it fell- overstuffing the trash can rather than taking it out and leaving my clothes all over the floor and just laying on the couch and watching tv til my early-as-possible bed time and only eating lipton noodle soup for days - the sink full of every bowl we have and spoons. Ah it was fun while it lasted, I recommend occasional vacations like that....but now some of my energy has returned and I must return to realtive normalcy - that's not to say there aren't clothes on the floor - they are just all in one room now.
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?