<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, November 05, 2003

time for a new post - geez - but what to relate - the exciting saga of how I challenged a youngster who was litering in front of my favorite coffee shop (think "social contract") - nah
Shall I relate silly tales of the cute and goofy putt putt musical I'll be performing in this weekend at collective unconscious (thurs, fri, sat at 8pm who whacked the putter?) - enough said
Oh I know I'll tell you the exciting news of my current post nasal drip/coughing sickness - ew gross!
Or perhaps I can write about my sadness at missing the birthday of a wonderful amazing human being - thats right Koolaid! also known as ronpunch! turned another year wiser this weekend! I don't think I can keep up if he gets any more clever. Sad me for missing the chance to regale him and sing on his answering machine on the actual day... the distance makes remembering tricky sometimes for the poorly organized such as myself...If you are not inviting me to yer birhtday party I may forget its coming up - so sorry. On that note DAG! happy birthday to Pinky too - all the best kids are rolling into the next year!
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?