<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, August 26, 2003

um not much blogging of late - too much else thats way too interesting to read for me to sit here and say -I oughtta update my blog - what can i possibly think of to say -when I'd rather just be catching up and counting down with J/JP - but she's finished her project now and I imagine postings will be less frequent but still quite entertaining. If you still haven't read her blog I envy you because now you have a whole year's worth of that project before you. What do I have? None - none new year of J/JP postings (I like-a the new grammar)
In other news it seems like whenever I try to read a newspaper it makes me tear up like a little baby. Bombs Bombs everywhere! Hoooo-effin-ray! I don't really know what point there is to knowing about all that besides just confirming many's suspicions of the state of the world, hell, handbasket, etc. And yet - one needs to stay informed at some sort of safe distance. The NYTimes world briefings (page 2) aren't so bad and don't have pictures. Its just enough news to help a person stay reasonably up to date and you can then choose which particular news item you actually want the details on - carefully avoiding color pictures.
On the "up with people" more positive front there's this
and this
I'll be at Bryant park tonight, all glowy optimism and up with people and I'll forget for a little while that our "elected" representative and his party are wreaking havoc all over everything and I'll reside in the place of potential and reason and the valiance of well intended efforts
another little vacation
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?