<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, July 09, 2003

I'm in a pickle. I helped a friend make some space for herself in a share she's just moved into and it so pissed off her new roommate that he's asked her to get out by August first. One could see how I'd feel immediately guilty and sick with worry over her prospects and fate. She's only been there 8 days-just enough time to get mostly unpacked and get rid of most of the boxes. Gawd! Packing, unpacking and moving suck ass! Granted my friend was on the verge of really wanting to get out if things didn't change somewhat so the straightening up was sort of a last ditch act of desperation but the prospect of starting all over after all of that effort is sooo daunting and I feel somehow responsible as I generally do when something bad happens and in this case I was actually involved and what to do? Any apartments or shares for $800 lying around? I thought not. Dag!
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?