<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, June 09, 2003

Today I am put in mind of an old tune-sing along if you know the words:
Come back! Come back! I feel like a ti - re with a tack!
Mah honey's now in or around Manchester (england england, across the atlantic sea and he's a genius genius....)
so in the post birthday calm I am wanting to share the silly stories and funtimes but I'll have to wait a little longer. Its good he's missing all this crazy rehearsing cause he hates us being in the same town and not being able to hang out together all the time (awww) so there's some consolation. Also there is the caring and highly entertaining diversions created by my sweet friends to keep me from deflating in the absence of mah honey. Thanks all you nice people-this is a shout out.
I do feel so lucky
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?