<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, June 30, 2003

It finally feels like summer is here - although I do still have to go to work but the rest of my time is now mine. The show was great fun and the people were quite a trip but there's something so intoxicating about an open block of time with nothing in it. Granted there are things in it -dinner dates, projects, travel etc. but they all seem optional and freely chosen unlike a rehearsal schedule at times. Not complaining mind you! It is very fun to be involved on a production especially when you don't have to pay for the space, plan the schedule, contact the designers etc. So good clean fun was had by all but now the summer seems open and free again as if I could just walk out the office door at 5pm and just wander aimlessly to my heart's content-I won't but I like the feeling that I could. This is the closest sensation to those childhood summer vacation days-the last day of school-ah...
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?