<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, May 28, 2003

So it is now only ten days til my birthday. Next weekend is my birthday weekend and I hope that you will all clear your schedules that I may be entertained, toasted, fed, wined dined etc. every second of every moment of the times that will be designated as official parts of my birthday celebration! I will not be completely selfish about this birthday of course for I have a birthday buddy who should also have every luxury and attention paid. I do not mind sharing. think I'm a great sharer. That is the great and closely guarded secret about only children, many of them share superbly for they never had to learn life's harsh lessons in the bosom of their family or participate in any in-home survival of the fittest type struggles. Perhaps this is why "Reality shows" hold no allure for me. But I digress. Birthday is a-comin and if you don't celebrate wildly, with abandon and an open heart you may brood. Especially if your honey is far far away when aforementioned bacchanal kicks in. The good part about a faraway honey is that it extends the celebration much longer with anticipation of honey returned and another little birthday party and maybe special gifts from Europe and chocolates and funny stories. So no need to hum along to my pity song or what have you, All will be well. Get Ready
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?