<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, February 18, 2003

So thanks to a concerned reader for pointing out that the boiling water analogy usually has as its object of impending horrible death -a frog. Not a lobster. Who boils frogs? But now that they mention it that does sound more familiar. Also I did correct the peace rally link from two posts ago-its .org not .com.
The rally was a great experience for me. Matty has a nice recap of our experience-we tagged along with his crowd and oddly ran into lots of other friends along the way-what are the chances? I'm definitely disappointed in the coverage I've seen here and also surprised to learn that some of my friends had very frightening experiences at the same march-they got crushed into barricades my mounted officers-one friend was stepped on by a horse while trying to keep his wife out of harm's way-The police officer's comment? "I'm just doing my job." Ick. Cops we ran into were friendly and the protestors were treating them well also. I saw one protestor offer a police officer his own gloves because the officer had none. Alex had some good links and some deep thoughts-
If any one wants to laugh their ass off check this out
If any one wants to read and share actual facts about what's happening check this out
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?