<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, February 07, 2003

Kitty reintroduction phase complete! she is totally back to normal-you can breathe freely again. In other news, after darting across the slushy midtown thoroughfare to pop into the eyebrow waxing place I was laid low. Not by passing traffic, crazed bike messengers or overly agggressive suited types. Nope. One moment I was standing the next I was braced against the street grate hearing a resounding "ouch" leave my lips. I'm funny that way, when I'm truly surprised, upset, shocked etcetra very mild, understated or prudish things come out of my mouth. Gooooodness, ouch, social contract! (when the kid threw a fully loaded big gulp at my head) and fudgsicle really come out of my mouth in times of extreme duress. Cut back to where we left off in my tale, having just casually and confidently darted in front of jittery NY drivers, upon arriving to the relative safety of the sidewalk I took several steps and promptly fall flat on my face. My landing was quite attractive, I felt distinctly at that moment that I must resemble the painting of the woman in a field twisting back to see her home across the expanse-almost pinned to the ground in a serpentine posture of defeat and exhaustion. Yep that was me too-only I was next to St Bart's in the mushy snow surrounded by New Yorkers. A kind postal worker came over to check on me but I just popped up "thank you, fine ha hahahahahahah (nervous trying to sound unharmed laughter). My phone got jammed with snow and what looked like ancient aqua chewing gum. I was attempting to call mah honey when the excitement began-he actually got to hear some of it before the phone sizzled and started shooting smoke out of its little behind.
At least its Friday
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?