<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, February 12, 2003

I had the silliest dream last night that mah honey jumped up onstage with some band we knew and sang a big blues number or some such. Another in the long line of mah honey's surprising secret skills dreams. Its an ongoing theme that began very early in our relationship when I dreamed that he was a secret singer songwriter with a style like taj mahal-a lot of other people knew but I was totally surprised (pleasantly). Other parts of the dream I had were old friends from high school, current business colleagues and other random folk talking right to the dreaming me saying "this is an important message, remember what I am going to tell you..." and that's all I remember of course. Finally I remember being half awake snuggled in the warm bed with kitty leaning in at the knees and mah honey nosin into the armpit-perfectly immobilized by snoozing affection- and dreamily thinking "remember how happy you are..."

I am going to the peace rally at 49th and 1st ave in NYC this Saturday-I don't give a poo about this so called orange alert business-propaganda from our silly government trying to scare us into submission-fight the powah! (only so that there is no fighting but rather efforts toward peace)
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?