<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 16, 2003

part one
I said elsewhere that I'd post this Pozole recipe-I forgot to bring in the little hand copied version but here's all you really need to know all non-scientific like-
I make this soup as my quick throw together comfort food so I have simplified the recipe for my evil purposes (Mrs. Ely makes it with pork roast chunks in it yum-too much work for me)
DSICLAIMER: my proportions may be funny-I cook by taste smell touch not soo scientific therefore, trust your instincts-
Make 1.5 quart chicken broth (- I love 'Better than Bouillon' -a glace type chicken stock paste-always great-great with other recipes too)
Roast 2-3 large poblano peppers so you can peel the skins off (I do this in the broiler, first running the peppers under cold water and leaving them wet to aid in the blackened bubbling up of skins-to be peeled)-keep checking til skins slightly blackened-separating or bubbling up (in my broiler its usually about 8 minutes on each side)
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?