<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, December 13, 2002

Paintsville U! S! A!
All day Saturday and Sunday
This brush is for you

..and now a short musing entitled 'Some dames (or how my cat saved my sanity)'
The days were ticking down like the flighty little bastards they can be, the inbox was piling up, the deadline was looming ever nearer. Every minute detail that could change was turning on a dime like she was getting paid to dance with perverts. An ugly site but nothing new. When you been around the business as long as I have you see some ugly things, some things you don't write home about-I think you get my meaning. The topper was the feline situation. Love the damn thing almost as much as my signature stogie I'm chompin now. You think a dame is testy - imaigne a feline dame. She don't appreciate you rearranging the furniture much less taking off for weeks without so much as dozen long stem roses for the good times. Long story short, the cat took a stand. She saw the madness and said it had to stop. "Until you jokers get your whiskers untangled I will be staying right here where I'm comfortable thank you-I just need a few comforts and you can get all your other crap outta here and into this supposed "new place" you've been ranting about BUT leave me in peace where I am happy and have all the good street watching scoped at least until after Christmas-puh-leeze, your little friends will come by, I may receive them-don't push me" and just like that, the to-do list shrank by half. Some dames are worth the trouble.
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?