<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, December 20, 2002

huzzah and happy day
soo we made it to today the big deadline-I'm at work now. The bags are packed, the party was grand, I had a nice outfit and shoes!!!!
In case you are just joining us here in hectoc lululand or in case my cryptic musings befuddle-Today is the day thay I leave for Texas-from work. Today is the day that so many things had to be done by. Today is the day I wasn't sure I'd actually see. Today I saw my new home filled with boxes and furniture. Today I saw my travel bags and presents stacked neatly by the door, ready for our travels. Today I can breathe a little easier. Today I will get on a plane and go see people who will feed and care for me. Today I will not have to pack boxes or call plumbers or pay repair men. Today I leave work not to return for 19 DAYS-what??????? (I just counted, wow)
I was wined and dined last night. Four courses including appetizer passing, all accompanied by the various appropriate alcoholic beverage. I won a bottle of champ-y (darling) for being the office entertainer of the year (again, what?) I stayed up til 2am and got up at 7:20am and I feel amazing. I get to leave work early. I get to see loved ones (not all of them but I can't complain). I get to eat tex-mex. I get to spend NY eve in NYC with mah honey-probably drinking the aforementioned champagne and unpacking (too bad the cable won't be hooked up yet-there's an Ab Fab marathon on). I get to go to Hawaii. I get to home-i-fy my new home. I'm such a lucky girl!
Again, huzzah!
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?