<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, November 26, 2002

sooooo maybe its time for a new color scheme? The black background is starting to bring me down, man. Maybe thats just because I'm at a highly fragile stage of evolution-morphing into homeowner-empty pockets-frightened one.
Maybe its the time of the season (you know the one where suddenly you begin to crave mashed potatoes and gravy for every meal, mmm with pot roast, perhaps),
Maybe its the ongoing fall sinus headache pressure addled brain
-whatever...I think I may change the background peeps-just watch me! I feel the adrenaline rush now of spontaneous, wild, unabashed change....watch out! stand back, something may happen any second!

or maybe I'll just get back to work, make little picutres advising other corporations how many "heads to reduce," how much money they saved by moving the plant to Mexico...that's so much more rewarding...

pot roast, mmmm
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?