<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 08, 2002

It's the lesson we all learn the hard way (some of us several times)
-if you spend a lot of time on a wonderful, profound, well-worded blog save it some where else.
I did.
I had it in a word doc. Then as I pasted it in and tried to post & publish blogger was all poopy and locking me out all day (yes I killed blogger today, its my fault)
Then time passed, I was doing actual work and I closed Word without saving the doc-crazy silly
I had written a treatise on how the direction of this blog has changed-I gotta listen to my muse blah blah blah
I had written down all my crazy dreams (inspired by Julie's Julia dream) and it was quite a blog. An insight into depths of hargosian you've never witnessed in public HA (maniacal laughter)
I'll try and muster some enthusiasm and get back to my new improved blogger idea.
It'll still be updated only about once or twice a week but it'll be more lulu-esque
I've succumbed in some ways but this little rebel did just tempt fate by composing this new missive directly into BLOGGER with no backup copy else where-when will I learn?
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?