<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, October 14, 2002

Crazy Sunday night dreams:
three in a row-they are fading now but one that stuck with me was the discovery of an unoticed door right between my entry door and my across-the-hall neighbors'. I opened it and realized that it was the wall behind my shower and the hot and cold water knobs were translucent. Yikes - I was scared to get up close and really look through them. I just started trying to lock the door some how. Oh well that was it. It didn't feel as bad as it sounds. It didn't really seem like an anxiety dream.

Big house doins all weekend dreamin and a schemin...
how about some of your compelling dreams?
Let em out-
get it off your chest...
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?