<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, October 09, 2002

ah , nice comment from alexfw : )

first things first tonight its K-Rad with Los Silos at Galapagos (that stylish Williamsburg cathedral of nightclub design). As usual I'll be there-what a nice wifey.

okay: I thought painstakingly recording and editing my last several crazy dream into a digestible morsel, attempting to publish them to the world (brazen girl) and the attendant humbling loss of said efforts would at least cleanse me of the "MUST TELL-weird dream again last night" syndrome---but no
Last night's dream:
Last night my dream was a made up past that I was reliving after asking my husband, "remember how we met?"
I had been living in a motor-inn with kitchenette because of some sort of performance art/slightly illegal project I was involved in with a shady fellow-lets call him Baldy McMopesalot. Luckily flashbacks of how I became beholden to that edgy unsavory were left out of my dream. After being installed in the sandy kitchenette/boudoir and left to my own devices (it was a beachside motel near Corpus Christi-the sort on the old highway) I was charged with working on my "art" which was to dye my hair and repaint the kitchenette several times based on some arbitrary code word that no one knew but me and my artist journal. In Baldy's absence I met and fell instantly in love with my real life hubby. He was on the road with some rock band. We fell instantly in love and he moved in for the week that the band was in town (what a tramp). Upon his departure he made plans and romantically brandished plane tickets to Paris where I was to meet him (on tour) after tying up the loose ends I needed to at Castle Sandy. Upon Baldy's return-triumphant with frozen/dressed goose for me to cook- I had to say "cook it yourself, sorry I didn't finish the white coat- I kind of liked the blue better anyway, I accidentally painted the fridge shut, goodbye" Flash forward to real-life hubby and I in our real-life bed sitting up talking-me encapsulating the episode "Isn't that so romantic how we met, I wonder where I'd be now, blah blah" and him saying "Honey I don't know what you are talking about-we met in Austin at Eli's gig-Top of the Marc, you remember..."
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?