<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, September 03, 2002

Yea
I've not posted in quite in a while...

but now that any summer moments will be serendipitous rather than de riguer I guess I'll muster the will to focus on life here in the city and oppress summer fever. It's time to quickly store hay, prepare for winter FILL the WELL-what have you. Fall which is now upon us (tho in my heart its still the indian summer period) and this time of year is typically one of renewed class taking for all, getting busy, lining up projects and making grown-up plans. In order to support all of this reaseonable activity I'm going to have to enjoy a lot of the entertainment our city has to offer and maybe provide some as well...
One bit of inspiring news, Madame Butterfly is on the lineup for the Met season (I hope its that tiny Chilean goddess who made me cry like a baby last time)
What's her name? anyone? sistra, chewy, el jefe? JHP its the same woman we sae in La traviata...help
By the way-if you are the sort who takes advantage of the months between Memorial Day and Labor Day for a certain indulgence-
put those white pumps away now!
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?