<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, September 26, 2002

Hey hey Friday
comin my way

A fabulous double header at The Living Room
Tom Freund (with Chris Searles and maybe a little backup from K-rad) at 10pm
then
Konrad-MAH HONEY with Gingersol at 11pm
Sat. they're at the Fez (k-rad and Gingersol) follow his link above for details

That same night Julia Brown is doin Arlene's, you can make both -I'm gonna.
Here's her email about the show
===
FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 27TH, 2002
> Arlene's Grocery
> 95 Stanton Street
> New York, NY
> 8:00pm, $5 cover, 21+
> http://www.arlene-grocery.com

I'm hoping for a full house for this one, so - I'M
BUYING DRINKS FOR ALL MY FRIENDS!

Shoot me an email and let me know that you're coming
(and if you're bringing friends along), and I'll have
a drink ticket waiting for you, under your name. And
if you plan on bringing two or more friends, let me
know. I've got something *special* for you
===
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?