<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, August 15, 2002

I've been struck by unexpected blooger disappearance -craperoo attempt at recreation to follow

Hiya! Miss me? Me & the rmlp (thanks pinky&teerep for the term) have company and are trying to purchase our own little aerie in the sky (a top floor co-op-with light light light and potential)

Doins:
we're seeing the rebirth brass band tonite at BB Kings in times square (too much peoples!)
but YOU should see julia brown (not downtown JB a different one)
beautiful voice melodic finn pop
@ the living room

FRIDAY my man Freedy Johnston (I know I've got a bad reputation, and it isn't just talk) at southpaw in Park Slope
other great shows are coming to southpaw so go to the ticket web link and look up southpaw for other dates

I can't remeber the rest of my post but here's somethin new
I fall prey to the haiku mania when most perturbed by public places

HAIKU for the W
You are not a door
No one is a door, truly
Get out of my way!!!!!!!!!

Oh so ruff and mean!
I'll stick to funtimes
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?